Covid Response from the Aqua Adventure Family
- All employees will undergo health screening procedures to indentify symptoms of, and exposure to, respiratory illness. Self-monitoring protocols , as well as temperature measurements, will also be implemented to identify if employees exhibit symptoms.
- All charters will be limited to a maximum of 25 passengers, which is ½ of our Coast Guard Capacity Rating.
- Upon boarding, all guest will be given a temperature check. Guest are required to wear a mask while in covered areas and when the boat is in the harbor. Crew members will also wear Personal Protective Equipment when appropriate throughout the charter.
- There will be hand sanitizer and hand washing stations on board for guests use. The boat will undergo proper pre and post trip cleaning as well.
- Food sanitation: A sneeze guard has been placed around the bar area. Guests will be served from the food selection by the crew. All food preparation areas will be disinfected before and after use.