Snorkel & Snuba
Looking for some adventure on your Maui vacation? Our guests are welcome to go snorkeling only, but if you want to go beyond snorkeling, then you've GOT to try SNUBA!
- 36 Passenger max. Smaller more personalized groups with plenty of seating and room.
- Fast Boat – Less time traveling, more water time.
- Catered by Beach Bums Bar & Grill. Continental style breakfast and a deli style lunch; Smoked turkey, ham and roast beef with all the fixings.
- Open Bar after water time. Beers, Mai Tai’s and Run N’Coke.
- Two decks with plenty shade or sun.
- 2.5 to 3 hours of actual snorkel time
- High quality snorkel & snuba gear.
- Certified instructors with guided dives and snorkel tours.
- Eco friendly 100% bio diesel
- Over 40 years of combined Maui water experience.
- Whale watching on every trip during season.
- Specialize in beginner and cowards to the highly experienced.
Where We Go
We go to Molokini Crater, one of the top 10 dive and snorkel spots in the world. Plus our next stop is Turtle Arches, home to the Pacific Green Sea Turtles. All sites are weather permitting. Learn More »
Rent A Go Pro
- Shoot up to 2 hours worth of HD video and high resolution still photos.
- Underwater and above water.
- 16 GB chip to take home filled with your memories.
- Easy to operate!
Snuba Release Form
Here is a copy of the SNUBA medical form for those that have any medical issues so you can look over in advance to see if you may or may not be allowed to do SNUBA.